We are honoured to accept the Versatile Blogger award. We are proud to have been nominated by Jack Scott of Perking the Pansies fame. A blog to be highly recommended.
The award comes with strings. Recipients must formally accept the award with a post featuring the award’s image, reveal seven quirky things about themselves and pass the baton onto 5-15 other bloggers to do the same.
Our acceptance of the award was rather delayed by our recent trip to the UK and Ireland and by our difficulty in coming up with seven quirky factoids… The term ‘quirky’ was not adequately defined
- We approached the problem by trying to think what quirks we would have if we were characters in a role playing game
- We tried to ride to Turkey from the UK on the Harley twice and made it the second time (the first time we were plagued by rain and then got distracted by Delphi).
- We never have milk in the house because it always goes off before it gets used
- In Turkey we miss couscous but we don’t miss bacon
- Our TV was broken for over a year before we noticed
- Hilary is so ambidextrous that she is incapable of distinguishing her right from her left
- We used to fly out to the USA from the UK for long weekends of Live Action Role Playing
Perking the Pansies already tagged some of the excellent Blogs we follow but we pass the baton on to:
- Ex Chaos Ordo (friends settling in Reunion)
- Saga Lite (friends in Sweden for at least a year)
- A seasonal cook in Turkey (food)
- Give Recipe (more food – Turkish)
- Angel & Princess (a love less ordinary)
- Dublin Culture (a blog about culture in Dublin)